A day in the life of…
-Coordinate and deliver diverse programs from the global Rive Reine Catalogue across Latam: Leading Others, Fundamentals of Leadership, Leading Managers & Business Expeditions, according to the regional demand and aligned to the agreed yearly plan. As well as collaborate with the corporate team to achieve continuous improvements and best practices.
-Deliver standards, frameworks, tools and methodology and TTTs for developing new programs on soft skills tailor made to the markets, covering regional needs. Perform as a expert consultant on Leadership Learning local programs.
-Support the regional delivery of Team Coaching for Mancom Teams and critical teams across LATAM. Ensure the Capability Building for Latam coaches and Coaching Network members.
-Manage regional vendor relationships providing cost efficiency and quality provision to markets
What will make you successful
- Masters Level education or equivalent. Strong Knowledge of HR Global Trends, Coaching and leadership best practices and learning methodologies, as well as strong facilitation skills and learning & development understanding.
- <span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>Leadership and exposure in all parts of the HR function e.g. CoE, CoS, HRBP
- <span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>Worked within a Matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing, collaborating
- <span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>Strong Stakeholder management experience at the highest organization levels. Experience and comfort working and leading projects in cross functional and geographical teams
- <span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>Working knowledge and experience in team coaching methods and approaches to problem solving in teams Experience in sharing and enabling capability development in coaching and leadership skills. Managing teams conversations and coaching at senior executive levels
- <span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>Core knowledge of the Nestlé Corporate Business Principles and expert knowledge in our areas of responsibility.
- <span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>Utilize technology as an enabler and as a facilitator
- <span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>English is required as well of Spanish or Portuguese (one of them)
Se candidate através do site: https://jobdetails.nestle.com/job/S%C3%A3o-Paulo-Training-&-Development-Manager-04583-110/595581601