DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
In a world where change is a constant, companies need to transform quickly to engage consumers. Through our Multichannel Communication Platform, we help over 8,000 companies to engage their customers. Zenvia is the market leader in Latin America with solutions in SMS, Voice, E-mail or messaging applications. It is already proven that brands that are in multiple channels improve the user experience and increase their results. Zenvia has everything to simplify and take communication to the next level. Be part of this revolution, after all, our rocket has no reverse.
About the Product’s Team:
Our team is responsable for building the company’s product portfolio, discover and deliver new tools and channel’s features.
Ensuring simple and incridible experience is our major mission.
If you like to understand complex journeys with multiple elements, design services for the big picture, have great planning and organization skills, and want to participate of the creation of amazing products that combine technology, design and experience, this job is for you!
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
- Create user journeys (zero touch, low / mid touch or high touch) using the principles of service design and build documentations (such as service blueprints, experience journey maps and process map)
- Plan and organize activities for the projects and servicesyou will be involved
- Propose and research the best practices for service design discipline, collaborating with the design team
- Learn and understand the metrics of the platform with focus on experience (zero touch, low / mid touch or high touch), using all available data to understand the needs and pains of customers
- Convert insights into improvements in the journey of the user experience on our platform (zero touch, low / mid touch or high touch)
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, business analysts and developers in order to quickly validate and deliver a better experience (zero touch, low / mid houch or high touch) of the service.
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
- Proven experience as a Service Designer (of at least 2 years) with a demonstrated portfolio, including examples of products, services, processes or experiences and what/how was your contribution.
- Advanced English skills.
- Experience in transforming complex problems into simple and incredible experiences.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mobilize people.
- Experience planning and conducting research and testing product hypotheses with focus on usability metrics.
- Experience planning and conducting co-creation workshops and sessions.
- Have experience with agile methodologies in a start up environment.
- Appreciate working in groups, empathy and humility to lead discussions, break conflicts and shed light through numbers.
- Have an analytical view, concerned with the data behind the decisions.
- Be curious and studious.
- Hands on profile: talk to customers, users, steakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Design or related field.
The position is based in São Paulo, SP. However, due to the current pandemic Zenvia has adopted a 100% home-office policy until December, 2020.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite zenvia.gupy.io.