DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
In a world where change is a constant, companies need to transform quickly to engage consumers. Through our Multichannel Communication Platform, we help over 8,000 companies to engage their customers. Zenvia is the market leader in Latin America with solutions using SMS, Voice, Whatsapp and others. It is already proven that brands that are in multiple channels improve the user experience and increase their results. Zenvia has everything to simplify and take communication to the next level. Be part of this revolution, after all, our rocket has no reverse.
About our Development Team:
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to build, maintain and evolve different channels that are available in our CPaaS Platform.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
Here you will be responsible for:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure;
- Build high availability/high scalability backend services in a growing environment;
- Code, test and operate Node.js and Java services;
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become an issue;
- Support least experienced developers;
- Develop and Manage relationships with other squads and areas;
- Support and evolve best development practices;
- Improve previous developed software using the best refactoring techniques;
- Contribute to software architecture definition.
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- In depth knowledge of Node.js and Java;
- Knowledge in MySql or PostgreSql and MongoDB;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude;
- Solid knowledge in microservices archtecture;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You are ahead if you have:
- Solid understanding of continuous integration;
- Solid knowledge in Linux/Unix;
- Strong knowledge in software testing automation;
- Knowledge of IT security;
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- No Dress code;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- Environment with slide, pool table, arcade, guitar and gourmet cuisine.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite zenvia.gupy.io.