DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
AIS is a technology company specialized in building digital products for ambitious and demanding customers at the forefront of their fields. Our teams bring the best of design, innovation and technology to imagine and develop new digital interfaces adapted to the customer’s needs.
Our mission is to impact people and organizations, building incredible, creative and innovative deliveries, while sharing a transformative culture!
We are based in Brazil and cater to a variety of premium customers in the Americas and Europe. We focus on three main business segments: automotive, financial services and insurance. Every day we conquer new spaces and we are also establishing a subsidiary in Spain.
Sign up by accessing the platform directly with your LinkedIn account. It’s quick and the system automatically uploads your resume.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
The main responsibility of this position is to conduct the team in the production of digital products, making deliveries that add value to the customer’s business while encouraging our team to be more and more incredible, being the bridge between the technical aspect and the business vision.
You will be at the forefront of a Squad’s technical leadership to ensure the software quality indicators and communication between the technical and business sides.
And you’ll be able to contribute to long-term planning to create and scale teams to meet high-impact challenges, thinking about innovative, agile and profitable models.
So, did you like the challenge?
Come work with us!
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
What do you need to be part of our team?
- Fluent English;
- Experience with Mobile application development (Android, IOS, React Native);
- Experience with API’s consumption (NSURLSession, Alamofire, Retrofit);
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated Programming;
- Knowledge of the process of signing and publishing releases (App store, Play store);
- Architectural standards (MVC, MVVM);
- Experience in implementing user interfaces: Interface builder (XIB’s, Storyboard), Autolayout, Relative layout;
- Experience using versioning tools: GIT;
- Experience in unit tests, integration and UI;
- Experience using dependency managers;
- Understanding the application life-cycle;
- Experience in using CI / CD tools;
- Experience in using crash data collection tools (Firebase Crashlytics);
- Experience in agile projects, using SCRUM or Kanban;
- Experience with technical leadership in multifunctional projects for companies and different business areas;
- Technical leadership skills in planning, organizing, prioritizing tasks, optimizing technical resources, integrating people, processes and deadlines to carry out technical deliveries;
- Technical leadership skills developed for communication and influence, knowing how to deal with different stakeholders (team, customers, partners, etc.), understanding, influencing, supporting, developing people and proposing technically valuable solutions;
- Developed negotiation skills, able to negotiate and argue during the technical execution of the project. Optimizing technical resources used by the project.
What can make you stand out?
- Experience in using RxSwift / Kotlin Coroutines;
- Knowledge in the implementation of instrumental tests;
- Knowledge in Google Architecture Components;
- Knowledge in the use of Gitflow;
- Experience with Flutter or SwiftUI;
- Knowing how to write and refine backlog items;
- Experience with open scope projects in the development of digital products;
- Experience from ideation to delivery.
- CLT Labor contract – 40h per week with flexible working hours, including home office some days of the week (During the pandemic we are working 100% home office)
- Medical and Dental Assistance extendable to dependents
- Food voucher
- English Incentive Program with language mentoring and practice
- Award program for referring other professionals
- Byod: Personal notebook rental (monthly) or corporate machine (free choice)
- Life insurance
- Great location in São Paulo (Paraíso) or in Brasília (Asa Norte).
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite aisdigital.gupy.io.