DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
Agriculture is challenging and for transforming it we need technique, knowledge, technology and cooperation. That is what we came for, to unite and solve. To learn from farmers and to help them to take better decisions in the field.
We are bringing together our roots, the tradition and simplicity of the field with technology to grow together cultivating the same purpose.
We build connected farms, because we believe that everything that can be measured can be improved. We are in the path to become the largest digital agriculture platform for emerging countries, creating the largest agronomic dataset in Latin America. We believe in the power of data science and AI to unleash the power of these data in transforming decision making in the field, creating a more productive, transparent and sustainable food supply chain.
In that journey we were recognized worldwide by our impact being considered a technology pioneer company by the World Economic Forum, one of the top 50 agtechs by Thrive.
So if you believe in using exponential tech to create a better world, come work with us! You will be responsible for developing products for the Digital Agriculture market. We have applications that run in a browser and soon we will also have mobile applications (iOS and Android). Our customers ranges from the biggest food and input companies (B2B) of the world to various sizes of farmers and cooperatives that produces your daily food (B2C). Our team is small, so you will work with small squads and be one of our first mobile developers.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
- Software Mobile enginnering wih Flutter
- Releases applications on Play Store or Apple Store
- Promote usability improvements to meet business needs
- Plan, prioritize and execute development activities
- Explore and evaluate Mobile technologies and tools
- Work together with the Product Manager to meet customer needs
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
- Teamwork Mindset
- In-depth knowledge of Flutter
- Unit Tests
- Solid knowledge in Dart
- Low connection accessibility thinking
- Know how to build applications that work offline (local storage/database) and with data synchronization
- External API integrations (REST, gRPC)
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases
- State Management
You stand out if you have (Plus):
- Application Monitoring
- Ability to also work with any native language (Switft, Kotlin, etc)
- Experience with maps Frameworks like Leaflet, Google Maps and Mapbox
- Knowledge in AWS and Google Cloud infrastructure