DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
In a world where change is a constant, companies need to transform quickly to engage consumers. Through our Multichannel Communication Platform, we help over 8,000 companies to engage their customers. Zenvia is the market leader in Latin America with solutions in SMS, Voice, E-mail or messaging applications. It is already proven that brands that are in multiple channels improve the user experience and increase their results. Zenvia has everything to simplify and take communication to the next level. Be part of this revolution, after all, our rocket has no reverse.
About the team:
The Businessperson will focus on getting new customers and businesses; should know medium and large B2C companies, and networking in the areas of business, finance, credit, collection, and marketing of these companies.
The person will add value to the sales area, identifying and prospecting potential customers for the development of new businesses, understanding their needs, and ensuring customer satisfaction with Zenvia.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
- Analyze competition, trends and market conditions to acquire new customers and sell new services, as well as to keep the customer informed about new technologies and services that add value to their business;
- Plan the sales strategy to achieve the goals, assertively prioritizing opportunities and taking care of maintenance and monitoring the customer’s monthly, as well as penetration in different areas of the customers seeking developed sales and offers of new services and technology;
- Understand your part as a leader of the client portfolio in which you operate, and influence the areas that also attend the client, ensuring a unique client experience;
- Arrange the CRM information and customer opportunities pipeline, plan with marketing the strategy of approach, communication, and nutrition of information of your customer portfolio.
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
- Background in sales of digital products;
- College complete;
- Desirable good english skills.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia our differences are appreciated and respected. Everyone is taken in consideration, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We act with autonomy and ownership. Freedom with responsibility. 🙂
What does make Zenvia a Great Place to Work?
- Flexible working hours;
- A relaxed and informal environment, with colleagues ready to share their knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that boost us to go beyond;
- Zenvia offers you the ways to grow and develop, so you can act as the key player of your career;
- Monthly meetings to network and share knowledge;
- No dress code;
- Discounts in education institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.