Performs day to day processing of HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People Analytics and HRIS) for an assigned group of employees.
Provide appropriate support for internal customers, and deliver accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders
- Service delivery: Executes and delivers assigned HR Services in compliance with all standard operating procedures/policies or other procedures in place and according to defined Service Level Agreement(s).
- Support service: Delivers HR Service support to the HR community, managers and employees. Shows a customer service mind-set and a proactiveway of working to serve customers with a “can do” attitude.
- Process optimization: Recommends enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers.
- Communication: Communicates information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed.
- Data Entry: Records employee enquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool). Performs data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Services. Maintains a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems. Provides on-demand reports related to the process, where required.
- Documentation:Prepares information and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.).
- Complete Higher Education in Business Administration or related areas.
- Operational experience in administration of benefits and remuneration
- Experience with the ADP system
- Experience in assembling reports and KPIs
- Experience with PLR calculation
- Advanced Excel
- Fluidity in the preparation and handling of spreadsheets and operationalization of labor routines.
- Knowledge and application of Health, Safety and Integrity Policies and Standards.
- Fluent English
Se candidate através do site: https://www.vagas.com.br/vagas/v2127677