DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
ChatClass is an EdTech founded in New York with the mission to democratize bilingual education through technologies already embedded in students’ daily lives. Chatclass has developed Artificial Intelligence solutions for education that works via WhatsApp and has also created the “Intercâmbio em Sala de Aula” program, which connects national and international tutors and students so they can practice English in the best way: by speaking.
ChatClass has impacted more than 150,000 students from public and private schools across Brazil and Germany and has been selected by startup programs such as Facebook Estação Hack and Google Campus. Its partners include the US Embassy, several Public Educational Departments throughout Brazil, and a few of the biggest publishers and educational groups in the world.
At ChatClass you will
- Be part of a true high-impact project that will affect many people’s lives and elevate Brazilian Human Capital through education
- Learn a lot.
- Work with a high-level team
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
- You’ll be responsible for the development of one or more of our products on web, WhatsApp (ChatBot) or native apps (Android / iOS);
- Problem solve constantly and work collaboratively with a diverse team to make sure we have constant delivery
- Prioritize problems, raise hypothesis and choose most promising bets to address each opportunity;
- Lead discussions with stakeholders and guide them throughout a structured decision making process.
- Coordinate teams using agile methodologies and break big projects into small and frequent releases. Plan launch dates, report weekly deliveries and collect feedbacks.
- Manage the entire process – project management is a must
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You work fast (really fast)
- You are used to aggressive launch dates.
- Proven experience as a strong product manager in a consumer internet company (web or mobile) – a plus if it was in a high profile startup
- Data driven mindset, knowhow regarding collection, organization and interpretation/evaluation of data
- Relevant experience in developing actual digital products
- Experience in project management
- You’re a natural problem solver
- Design thinking demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a compelling product vision.
- Competitive salary package.
- Work with a global team from the top international universities and companies
- Transform Brazil through education and AI
- Freedom to develop and explore all the possibilities
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
Seniority Level: Mid to Senior level
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite canary.gupy.io.