DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
ChatClass is an EdTech founded in New York with the mission to democratize bilingual education through technologies already embedded in students’ daily lives. ChatClass has developed Artificial Intelligence solutions for education that works via WhatsApp and has also created the “Intercâmbio em Sala de Aula” program, which connects national and international tutors and students so they can practice English in the best way: by speaking.
ChatClass has impacted more than 150,000 students from public and private schools across Brazil and Germany and has been selected by startup programs such as Facebook Estação Hack and Google Campus. Its partners include the US Embassy, several Public Educational Departments throughout Brazil, and a few of the biggest publishers and educational groups in the world.
We are looking for an experienced, open-minded and inspiring professional to help us transform English Education in Brazil by creating high-quality content.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
- Manage, train, and provide feedback to a team of internal and external content writers
- Organize weekly content development cycles to ensure timely content deliveries
- Develop authentic, relevant, and fun ESL curriculum and content that is aligned with frameworks such as the CEFR, BNCC, and GSE
- Create engaging lesson plans for our K-12 and ESL programs and teach lessons as needed
- Develop prototypes of educational formats as needed, including assessments, instructional activities, teaching guides, and other educational materials
- Perform data analysis of student use of content to find ways to improve the quality of content offerings
- Work closely aligned with the with the Content-, Product- and Operation teams to identify opportunities to improve our educational programs
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
- Experience teaching ESL, preferably to students in grades 6-12
- Experience developing engaging content, preferably for publishers, English apps, or other digital platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills, in both English and Portuguese
- Comfortable using technology, especially to analyze data or to organize project processes
- Organized, punctual, and professional
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS
- Experience creating content for English apps or digital platforms
- Online teaching experience
- Experience working in cross-functional startup teams
- Experience as a project manager, content manager, curriculum developer, teacher trainer, textbook writer, or data analyst
- Be part of our mission of reinventing education
- Join a startup venture with strong investors and teammates
- Develop and define a high-impact product using cutting-edge technologies
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite canary.gupy.io.