DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
AIS is a technology company specialized in building digital products for ambitious and demanding customers at the forefront of their fields. Our teams bring the best of design, innovation and technology to imagine and develop new digital interfaces adapted to the customer’s needs.
Our mission is to impact people and organizations, building incredible, creative and innovative deliveries, while sharing a transformative culture!
We are based in Brazil and cater to a variety of premium customers in the Americas and Europe. We focus on three main business segments: automotive, financial services and insurance. Every day we conquer new spaces and we are also establishing a subsidiary in Spain.
Sign up by accessing the platform directly with your LinkedIn account. It’s quick and the system automatically uploads your resume.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
The main responsibility of this position is to conduct the team in the production of digital products, mainly backend development of robust and scalable APIs and modern architectures, making deliveries that add value to the customer’s business while encouraging our team to be more and more incredible, being the bridge between the technical aspect and the business vision.
You will be at the forefront of a Squad’s technical leadership to ensure the software quality indicators and communication between the technical and business sides.
And you’ll be able to contribute to long-term planning to create and scale teams to meet high-impact challenges, thinking about innovative, agile and profitable models.
So, did you like the challenge?
Come work with us!
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
What do you need to be part of our team?
- Solid experience in at least one backend tech/language( NodeJS orJava preferably);
- Solid experience with software architecture and design of solutions;
- Solid experience in design patterns, refactoring and application of automated tests;
- Experience with agile methodology: Scrum or Kanban;
- Experience in leading technical teams;
- Knowledge and experience with at least one of the major Cloud Service providers (e.g. AWS, Google, Azure);
- Experience in implementing/using CI/CD tools;
- Experience with RestFUL APIs;
- Familiarity with task management tools such as: Jira, Trello, TFS;
- Fluent English.
What can make you stand out?
- Experience with security and encryption techniques;
- Experience with Serverless Architecture;
- Experience with mobile development;
- Experience with front-end development.
- CLT Labor contract – 40h per week with flexible working hours, including home office some days of the week (During the pandemic we are working 100% home office)
- Medical and Dental Assistance extendable to dependents
- Food voucher
- English Incentive Program with language mentoring and practice
- Award program for referring other professionals
- Byod: Personal notebook rental (monthly) or corporate machine (free choice)
- Life insurance
- Great location in São Paulo (Paraíso) or in Brasília (Asa Norte).
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite aisdigital.gupy.io.