DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
We are looking for an Agile Master to join our rapidly growing team. As an Agile Master, you will help train corporate teams on the agile methodology and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization. You will be responsible for guiding teams through the implementation process and tasked with encouraging workers and leadership to embrace the agile and design methods across the organization. The agile coach’s ultimate goal is to arm agile teams with the right knowledge, tools and training so that they will be able to use agile to its full potential.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
- Lead the Agile transformation topic across Braskem, including enabling key stakeholders
- Lead the Agile Chapter for all Scrum Masters in the different Squad
- Integrate related methodologies within the company
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process
- Create and Manage agile Frameworks and Tools inside the Digital Center, focusing in improving the Work Processes and implementation of Agile mindset
- Enables the Digital Center Lead Squad to improve its efficiency and makes sure development best practices are applied and quality criteria are reached
- Co-lead the design strategy and implementation for Digital initiatives, as well as the facilitation of workshops to other areas of the company with the objective of expanding transformational behavior
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
- Prior experience on a scrum team, with the implementation of OKRs and design methodologies
- Scrum Certification from recognized association is desirable
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Hands-on experience and previous accountability for delivery outcomes using Agile practices: scrum and design thinking practices are necessary; other methods such as Kanban, lean startup are a plus.
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Good facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups; the ability to translate technical requirements and issues into appropriate context
- Excellent analytical skills, flexibility, ability to plan and organize, responsiveness, creativity
- Knowledge and experience in high performance technical environments. Demonstrated ability to perform in demanding multi-tasking environments
- Attitude of empowerment and team building
- Very good level of English, Spanish is a plus.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite braskem.gupy.io.