Define and implement sales and marketing strategies for the assigned segment in order to achieve ABB market penetration and growth aspirations. Proactively lead, develop and coach the sales department. Manage the marketing and sales action
plans to both achieve the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Defines and implements the segment sales strategy and budget and ensures regular follow-up with oversight country. Drives the growth of the top line in each target segment.
- Defines appropriate local targets for the sales unit, based on key objectives set by global Business Units and global segment leaders. Ensures these are achieved through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Ensures the maximum portfolio is offered in line with Business Unit/Product Group strategy, according to local market needs and according to the agreed segment approach.
- Continuously assesses market trends, customers, competitors, industries, applications and country analyses to identify and realize opportunities with existing and potential new customers within the target segment.
- Feeds back to the Business Units/Product Groups on market trends, competitive landscape, market-pricing expectations, channel strategy and local conditions to win.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships at senior levels with the key customers, stakeholders and other decision makers. Ensures effective marketing communications, in particular ABB’s value proposition. Agrees with the Business Unit/Product Group the relevant metrics (e.g. On Time In Full (OTIF), lead time) that the Business Unit/Product Group must report and focus on to ensure and grow customer satisfaction.
- Ensures achievement of sales volume and targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales booked locally. Participates in negotiation of key contracts.
- Manages ongoing costs by using latest global tools and processes to maximize efficiency within the team.
- Ensures both self and team always act with the highest standards of integrity and Health and Safety. Supports the risk management process by feeding back local information regarding financial status, change of ownership, etc. to relevant internal partners.
- Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures knowledge sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Experience in the Motion market – Frequency Inverters and Soft-Starters
- Short and long term business experience
- Experience in the Food and Beverage Segment market
- Experience in market penetration and opening new accounts
- Experience with clients and accounts in the F&B segment
- Market knowledge and Business Intelligence, Sales processes and tools, Contract, Risk Management, Customer
- Relations, Sales Techniques, Service Portfolio
- Applied Sales Technical Knowledge.
- Advanced and fluent English
- Education: Engineer (Desirable)
Se candidate através do site: https://www.vagas.com.br/vagas/v2109435